I have decided to keep a running list of movies that I have watched for the first time this year. This way I can share with anyone who stumbles upon my little slice of the internet can see what I’m watching, if I liked it, where to find it and say hi and talk to me about it. I also like lists because it makes me feel like I am accomplishing something and one of my goals for 2017 is to watch more films (2016 was a big year of tv for me). I am also happy to accept recommendations.
- St. Vincent (2014) – on Netflix –
- Tallulah (2016) – Netflix – Ellen Page + Baby + Allison Janney = movie…again, eh.
- Trolls (2016)*
- Hidden Figures (2016) *
- Hell or High Water (2016) *
- Moonlight (2016) *
- Manchester by the Sea (2016) *
- Fences (2016)*
- Hacksaw Ridge (2016) *
- Florence Foster Jenkins (2016)*
- Obvious Child (2014)
- Star Wars: Rogue One (2016)
- Wonder Woman (2017)